Time: 7:00 PM EST
Topics of Discussion:
• The importance of the initial consultation
• The importance of your practice data to do a meaningful analysis
• The process of analyzing your practice
• Developing option(s) for your transition
• Protecting the value of your practice during the transition period
• How potential buyers are pre-screened before introductions are made
• Your role in picking the right candidate for your practice
• Timing of the contract phase and how we help to facilitate it
• When and how the buyer conducts due diligence
• Do you have to worry about the financing process?
• Once the contract and financing are finalized, is the hand off to the buyer immediate?
Presented by a panel of dental transition experts and moderated by Berdj Feredjian, DDS, FAGD, Director of Continuing Education, Recruitment & Advanced Training for PARAGON Dental Practice Transitions:
This webinar qualifies for 1.5 hours of CE credit.
Enroll by emailing [email protected] • Call 866.898.1867 for more information.